Terms & Conditions
By accessing the website at https://prosperii.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1.Modify or copy the materials;
2.Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3.Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd's website;
4.Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. The materials on Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. Our site functions as search engine by populating the jobs available on the internet. Further, it lists the jobs posted by companies registered on our website. The Site contains links to other sites on the Internet which are owned and/or operated by other third parties. You acknowledge that Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd is not responsible or liable for any such third parties or for the availability of, or the materials located on or through any External Sites. We are not responsible for any content or services provided by these third parties, and disclaim all liability from anything that may occur when you utilize such third parties. You will be notified on the site that these are third party sites and services, and not Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Certain pages on the Site may embed content and information provided by third-party APIs, which is subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by those third parties.
In no event shall Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd's website, even if Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd or a Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
PAYMENT AND COMMERCIAL TERMS
You agree to pay all charges associated with the Services if you have opted for the paid services. Shariwa Solutions Private Limited. offers multiple payment options to you.
You can make an online payment using your credit card, debit card, net banking, or through UPI.
If for any reason, your payment is not received by Shariwa Solutions Private Limited., and the same has been deducted from your respective account User shall raise this discrepancy to us. We in return shall furnish User with a token number associated with the discrepancy.
Shariwa Solutions Private Limited. after investigating the complaint raised by the User shall process the refund.
Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Shariwa Solutions Pvt. Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Maharashtra and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.